Are you a natural-born relationship builder and have a passion for brand? At Nalla, we are an agency for brands that want to accelerate change. A team of experts, not egos, focused on staying one step ahead.
We have strong growth plans in place and are looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, with ambition and charm, who can help us keep ahead of the curve.
You'll have a seriously can-do attitude, be naturally curious and willing to work as part of a team, but being able to work well independently is important. The job is to be the strategic brand partner for our clients, ensuring excellent client relationships, spotting opportunities for growth, as well as ensuring timely and on-budget delivery of creative brand and activation projects.
You will have a strong voice in the agency and contribute to Nalla’s successes. As Nalla is a collaborative environment this should be balanced with an always-listening approach, as the agency constantly seeks to improve itself, implement better processes and produce industry-leading work.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Excellence in client experience
- Deliver excellence in client experience ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction and referral rates on every project
- Be commercially minded and able to deliver to time, budget and brief. Ensuring client expectations are managed and the service provided to them is best-in-class
- Digitally literate with proven experience managing both brand and digital projects
- Undertake appropriate monitoring, evaluation and reporting of each project to maintain profitability
- Know when to delegate up; keep the Client Partnerships Director informed of the status of accounts, challenges, plans and meetings
- Working alongside the design team to ensure that timings and budgets reflect their needs
- Comfortable leading cross-discipline teams ensuring each member understands the vision and objectives for the account and project as well as their role, responsibilities and accountabilities in its delivery
2. Client development and future thinking
- Drive business growth through existing clients, developing proactive and ongoing account plans for your clients, using your knowledge of their business and industry
- Work with the Client Partnerships Director on the identification and conversion of new commercial opportunities to grow the accounts by leveraging existing relationships as well as building new ones
- Confidence presenting to clients, knowing the right way to sell in our ideas and services because you know their business
- Responsible for creating business-ready proposals and credentials documents and give assistance to the CEO on pitch and tender submissions
- Represent Nalla externally to the highest standard and spot future opportunities to promote the business and up-sell
- Contribute to and monitor accurate and clear revenue projections to support in meeting targets